Bernie Mac Died Early This Morning In Chicago


Actor and Comedian Bernie Mac died early this morning in a Chicago hospital from complications from pneumonia. Bernie Mac is best known for the Bernie Mac show, which I had the pleasure to meet and work with him. I am deeply saddened and shocked by the loss of my colleague and friend. Bernie Mac was so much more then a great actor, he was a really good man. Bernie deeply cared about his family, work, God, and other people. He always made you feel like family when working with him on the set. Bernie was hysterical to work with, always joking around and making everyone around him laugh. Bernie will be deeply missed. Today we have truly lost a great human being. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife Rhonda and his daughter Je'Niece. God Bless His Family!
R.I.P. Bernie