Nick Jonas is addicted to a stimulant!


Hardened pros often have a tough time getting going in the morning. The Jonas Brothers know all about that.

Nick Jonas is a major caffeine addict. He tells Teen magazine he has an energy drink when he gets up and coffee at breakfast, coffee at dinner and another energy drink before he goes onstage.

As he puts it, "Then I'm good."

Given the track record of popular musicians, Nick is doing just fine, caffeine is a much better addiction than cocaine or methanphetamines.

Another addiction that Nick Jonas (and his brothers) has is playing Guitar Hero! Kevin, 20, exclaimed, “Guitar Hero is a necessity for us! I totally understand John Mayer’s perspective but for me I think it’s a great way to introduce the idea of an instrument to a generation of a young age. Maybe you would go on from there and transition into actually learning how to play and things like that. I’m the Guitar Hero guru of the Jonas Brothers!”